Website Agrovista UK Ltd
TEMPORARY DRIVER/DEPOT ASSISTANT– NEWTON STEWART
Agrovista UK Limited is a leading authority on all aspects of crop management advice for growers and farmers. We have a vacancy for a TEMPORARY driver at our Depot in Newton Stewart from March to end of September inclusive.
The role involves;
· multi-drops of agri-chemicals throughout South Scotland
· assisting with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
· assisting in the depot office where required
The successful candidate will;
· have excellent customer service skills
· be a great team player
· have a ‘can do’ attitude
· Computer skills are desirable
· have experience of working in the distribution industry
In addition in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
Preference will be given to applicants who have multi-drop experience and hold an ADR licence as this role involves the handling of dangerous goods.
A valid clean driving licence is essential.
You will be enthusiastic, have excellent time management skills and be able to work on your own initiative. Please apply in writing, enclosed a full CV, detailing relevant work experience to Jane Ferries, Depot Supervisor, Agrovista UK Ltd, The Store, Upper Barr Farm, Newton Stewart DG8 6AU or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.