Website Derek Mitchell Electrical
Plumber/ Heating Engineer (Full Time/ Permanent)
Due to our expansion and development, we currently have a vacancy for a fully qualified Domestic Plumbing / Heating Engineer, to work in the installation and maintenance side of the business. The candidate must equally be comfortable enough to work on general plumbing and heating maintenance tasks.
All engineers must have an excellent understanding of heating/ plumbing installations. Being motivated and a want for the company to do well is essential. There can be times when engineers are expected to work on until the jobs are complete.
We are team focused, so there are expectations from all members to help each other out from time to time.
You will be carrying out domestic heating / plumbing installations / repairs in residential & commercial premises throughout Southern Scotland and Northern England. Candidates should be confident in their trade.
We expect that all our engineer’s workmanship is of the highest standard, which should be clean, tidy and offer excellent customer service at all times.
• Fully qualified domestic Plumbing / Heating Engineer
• SVQ level 3 MA or City & Guilds equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ time served experience
• A full clean UK drivers’ licence is essential
• Gas Safe qualifications Not Essential but an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal)
• Strong focus on customer service
• SNIPEF grade card preferred but would be provided by ourselves
Will be provided
• Company vehicle
• Company uniform
• Full on-going training
• Working for a growing business with a strong brand and ethos
If you want to feel valued in your role, apply today!
Please email us your CV and include a cover email and a few sentences as to why you feel you would be an ideal candidate for this role.
We are looking for engineers to be based in Dumfries or the surrounding area.
Immediate Start Available.
Please email you application to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.