Website Lloyd Ltd
Founded in 1964 as a tractor dealership in Carlisle, Cumbria, Lloyd Ltd has grown into related sectors to make it a significant UK dealer for many leading manufacturers across the agricultural, construction, groundcare and materials-handling sectors, as well as domestic lawncare and Isuzu pick-ups. Representing New Holland, Manitou, Bobcat, Amazone, Pottinger, Honda, Kubota and many more, the company’s expertise across all these sectors is second to none so Lloyd Ltd can be relied upon to provide specialist sales advice and the highest levels of aftersales support across all our machinery requirements.
As an Apprentice Parts Advisor your main duties will include:
– To serve and issue stock to both internal & external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
– To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock low.
– To assist with delivering items to customer premises.
– Ensuring best practise housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
– Ensuring promotions and practises produced by Parts Management are promoted when speaking to customers.
– To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Apprentice Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
– Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
– IT Literate
– Good head for numbers / remembering codes
– Clean driving licence
Full training will be provided and you will also benefit from the following:
– Company Pension Scheme (including life assurance cover)
– 29 days’ annual leave
– Ongoing Training and Development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.