Website Lloyd Ltd
Representing many of the world’s leading machinery manufacturers including New Holland, Honda, Bobcat, Kobelco, Manitou, Kubota, Isuzu and more, Lloyd Ltd’s Parts Departments support both our Service Departments and our customers direct, providing help and advice to ensure that the right part is available at the right time and at the right price. Backed up by our express parts delivery service, our team of Parts Advisors provided a valuable service to their internal and external customers. In addition to the machinery parts they sell, they also offer tools by the likes of Milwaukee as well as branded clothing and accessories, and even toys.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the busy Parts Department at Lloyd Ltd Dumfries.
As a Parts Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
– Actively builds rapport with customers face to face and over the telephone, asking questions to understand their requirements
– Quotes prices and availability of stock merchandise and accessories
– Monitors and maintains agreed parts stock levels, maximising availability of items, ensuring the Parts Manager is kept informed of stock movement and shortages
– Checks all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier
– Supports the Parts Manager and team to deliver objectives
– Ensures all parts and accessories are correctly stored and located and appropriate housekeeping standards are met
– Maintain health and safety responsibilities within the branch.
The ideal Parts Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
– Have customer relations experience within a Parts Department (preferably).
– Be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Must be IT-literate
– Hold a full UK driving licence.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
– Competitive salary with bonus scheme
– Company Pension Scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– 29 days’ annual leave
For an opportunity to join this leading company please submit your CV online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.