Website Loreburn Housing Association
In-House Repairs Scheduler
Temporary until 31st March 2020
Salary: £16,817 – £19,854
Location: Dumfries or Stranraer
35 Hours, 5 Days a Week
Working at Loreburn is more than just a job! You’ll get to …
· Contribute to creating GREAT Places to live.
· Create a dynamic, fun and ever-changing work environment.
· Enjoy an informal, non-bureaucratic fun and productive workplace.
· Support customer engagement
· Enjoy a wide range of benefits including personal healthcare, flexible working, a relaxed working environment which allows for dress down Friday, 35 days Holiday and many more.
· Join a progressive, fast paced and modern Housing Association that aspires to be the best in Scotland and who hold triple Investor in People Awards
About the role
This is an exciting to opportunity to be apart of our In-House Repairs team at Loreburn. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is committed to delivering excellent customer service every time. In this role you will be responsible for scheduling repairs appointments for our customers, liaising with our trades staff to ensure all works are completed in a timely manner and keeping customer informed of any changes that may occur.
We are looking for an individual who:-
· Is customer focused
· Looks to deliver a great customer experience
· Wants to work as part of a team
· Meets and understand the importance of deadlines
· Is willing to learn For more information please access the Role Profile using this link: www.loreburn.org.uk/recruitment/current-vacancies
To apply please compete a copy of the application form also available from the above link and submit to Recruitment@Loreburn.org.uk
For an informal discussion please contact Carol Gilmour, Scheduling Supervisor on 01387 321300.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 26 August 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 2nd September
To apply for this job please visit loreburn.org.uk.