We have an opening for a Full-time general poultry farm worker/Assistant Manager.
- monitoring feed and drinker systems, weighing birds, monitoring bird welfare/behavior.
- Ensuring Biosecurity & hygiene protocols are followed.
- collecting, grading, recording and packing eggs to required standard.
- general farm maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assisting Manager in day to day running of site.
- Managing site in absence of Manager.
Applicants must be reliable and flexible as extra hours may be required during busy periods.
Working pattern is 8 hours per day on a 12 days on 2 off Rota. (May be flexible for the right person).
Full training will be provided, although previous experience with poultry would be an advantage.
Must have access to own transport due to location of farm.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.