Become A Sponsor of DGWGO
Wheres traditional advertising promotes a single message, DGWGO sponsorship gives you the opportunity to build an ongoing relationship with a BIG and highly engaged audience.
DGWGO’s content (website, social media, and newsletters) reaches over 3 million each month and benefits from some great engagement & interaction.
Becoming a sponsor provides you with a targeted approach to your marketing, the opportunity to get your brand/ message in front of new potential customers and regulary remind your existing customers of your products and services.
As a sponsor you are are helping to provide a free community service (and we will ensure our audience is aware of your support)
One of the most powerful benefits is that we share your Facebook posts. We manually check your facebook Page every day and share up to 12 posts each month (although it is often more).
Sponsorship also includes adverts on the DGWGO website, press releases and job vacancies promotion, ongoing marketing support and more (a more detailed list is below)
DGWGO Sponsorship is great value at just £100 + VAT per month (minimum 12 months)
There are also options for shorter sponsorship packages – 1 month for £250 + VAT or 3 months £500 + VAT
DGWGO Facebook Audience
Why work with us: The numbers
- Monthly Unique Visitors to dgwgo.com – 178,289
- Facebook – 75,360 (2,500,000 monthly reach and 820,000 post engagement)
- Twitter – 10,360
- Instagram – 19,305 (we use stories to promote DGWGO managed competitions)
- The DGWGO Weekly Newsletter – 14,699
Numbers updated: 6th August 2020
Some of the benefits of sponsoring DGWGO (we can create a bespoke package for you)
- Sharing of up to 12 of your Facebook posts/ events each month. We will check your Facebook page several times each week. Each share will reach an average audience of between 1,000 – 20,000 (This is dependent on how users engage with your content
- Scrolling banner advert on the DGWGO website. Your advert will be seen a minimum of 20,000 times each month and can link to your website or a social media account
- Quarterly advert in the DGWGO weekly e-newsletter. Now over 14,000 subscribers
- Ongoing marketing advice for your business. Facebook & Instagram, Content & Content planning, SEO, Newsletters, Videos, and Promotional Campaigns
- Press Release Promotion. We will add your web links, set up shares via DGWGO social media and guarantee to feature them in the DGWGO Weekly e-newsletter.
- Big ‘Book Here’ Button. We will add this to your event listings on dgwgo.com with a link to your ticket source page
- Job vacancies Promotion. Vacancies uploaded to our on our Jobs page will be shared at least three times
- Managed Competitions. Competitions are a great way to raise awareness.