Restaurant Fire Causes Bank Street Closure – Dumfries

Firefighters from Dumfries were called to tackle a fire at ‘La Dolce Vita’ Restaurant on Bank Street this morning, April 5th 2017.

Both Irish Street and Bank Street, in the town were closed off to traffic and pedestrians while fire crews controlled the fire that started at the back courtyard of the restaurant from a tumble dryer.

A spokesperson for La Dolce Vita stated on facebook this morning ”  We have had a fire in the back courtyard of the restaurant started from a tumble dryer… we will be fighting to ensure that we are back open this evening but will keep you all posted!”

For Updates from the restaurant click HERE


Image Copyright Jamie Copeland

Latest Articles