Aldi has revealed the line-up for its 23rd annual Scottish beer festival, which will showcase 30 exceptional craft beers from thirteen breweries across the country, with prices starting at just £1.39.
Kicking off in-store on Thursday (29th April), the festival comes just in time for the bank holiday weekend. The breweries featured span the length and breadth of Scotland in a deal worth over £110,000 to those involved.
Aldi’s Scottish Beer Festival will celebrate the vast range of beers, lagers and ales brewed across Scotland, including products from Loch Lomond Brewery, which was named Brewery of the Year at the 2020 Scottish Beer Awards. The line-up includes 26 new products, including wheat beers, stouts, IPAs and pale ales, as well as the return of four customer favourites, including Bellfield’s Bohemian Pilsner and Fyne Ales’ Hurricane Jack.
Multi-award-winning brewery Fierce Beer will also have nine of its craft beers featured in the festival. Fierce Beer won ‘Breakthrough Brewery’ back in 2017 and most recently received 14 awards at the 2020 Scottish Beer Awards, including gold awards for Split Shift and Café Racer, which both feature in Aldi’s festival line-up.
Graham Nicolson, Group Buying Director, Aldi Scotland, said: “Our Scottish Beer Festivals always give our customers something to look forward to and I have no doubt that this year’s will do the same.
“While we hope that many people will be able to get down to their local for the first time in quite a while this bank holiday weekend, the next best option is to support your local brewery at our Scottish Beer Festival.
“We are immensely proud of the strong partnerships we have built with local breweries in Scotland, and I am certain that our customers will enjoy discovering some quirky new brews at everyday Aldi prices.”
The Aldi Scottish Beer festival, will take place in all 96 Scottish stores from Thursday 29th April. You can find your nearest Aldi here.
Full list of breweries and products featured in Aldi’s Scottish Beer Festival:
- Fierce Pilsner, £1.79 (440ml, 4.2% ABV)
- Day Shift £1.79, (440ml, 5% ABV)
- Split Shift £1.79, (440ml, 5.5% ABV)
- Blackcurrant Tart, £1.79 (440ml, 4.5% ABV)
- Raspberry Tart, £1.79 (440ml, 4.5% ABV)
- Cranachan Killer, £1.79 (440ml, 4.5% ABV)
- Heffen Heff, £1.79 (440ml, 5% ABV)
- Café Racer, £1.79 (440ml, 6.5% ABV)
- Dirty Sanchez, £1.79 (440ml, 6.5% ABV)
- Wheat Radler, £1.39, (330ml, 2.5% ABV)
- Cloud Burst, £1.49 (330ml, 5.6%, ABV)
- Mangonada, £1.49 (330ml, 4.4% ABV)
- Bohemian Pilsner, £1.49 (330ml, 4.5% ABV)
- Raspberry Carronade, £1.49, (330ml, 5.5% ABV)
- Moyo Juice, £1.49 (330ml, 3.9% ABV)
- Hopo Proper IPA, £1.49 (330ml, 4.5% ABV)
- Disco Pogo Stick, £1.79 (440ml, 5.1% ABV)
- Peanut Butter Orinoco, £1.79 (440ml, 6% ABV)
- Bearface Bite, £1.59, (440ml, 2.5% ABV)
- Hurricane Jack, £1.79, (500ml, 4.4% ABV)
- Go West, £1.79, (440ml, 4.2% ABV)
- Galacticus, £1.79 (440ml, 5% ABV)
- Jaffa The Hutt, £1.79, (440ml, 5% ABV)
- Welcome to the Jungle, £1.79 (440ml, 4% ABV)
Six Degree North
- Wanderlust, £1.49, (330ml, 4.6% ABV)
- Winter Sunshine, £1.49, (330ml, 4% ABV)
- Tropical VL, £1.79, (440ml, 4.6% ABV)
- Citrus Collusion, £1.79, (440ml, 5.4% ABV)
- Ka Pai, £1.79, (440ml, 5.2% ABV)
Williams Bros Brewery
- Roisin, £1.79, (440ml, 4.2% ABV)