Live events are returning to Dumfries & Galloway and Absolute Classics can’t wait to welcome back audiences to their renowned international classical music festival.
This year’s festival will take place at the Easterbrook Hall as this will allow them to accommodate as many as they can in a safe, socially distanced way.
As Absolute Classics start to rebuild after 18 months of online performances, this year’s festival will comprise of 5 concerts from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th of August.
- Friday 6 August 7:30pm: Lei Yi Foo, piano
- Saturday 7 Aug 2:30pm: Huw Wiggin, saxophone & John Lenehan, piano
- Saturday 7 Aug 7:30pm: Guy Johnston, cello & Mishka Rushie Mormen, piano
- Sunday 8 August 2:30pm: London Soloists Ensemble
- Sunday 8 Aug 7:30pm: John Lenehan, piano
There is also a special festival pass available so you can enjoy all 5 concerts including a drink at each concert.